Posted By: wraggster
Chano posted 2 releases of his rather awesome looking RPG for the GBA (DS)
First and foremost, excuse me for posting this thread in english. Although I'm spanish, I visit PlayerAdvance regularly because I think that it's a great dev community. It's just that my french language level isn't too good .
Well, I'm doing a RPG for the GBA using HEL and AAS libraries. I just wanted to show you the game a bit.
More information :
There isn't still any downloadable demo, I'll try to put one this summer. The battle system is similar to the system used in Grandia games, but with a bunch of changes (for example, there's no magic points).
I'm using the following libraries to make the game:
- HEL (on top of HAM) for main hardware access. If you are doing something with HAM change NOW to HEL .
- AAS for playing mods and wavs. Good sound quality and crazy performance.
- HAM for managing a BG that needs to be updated in real-time (for transparency effects on top of sprites).
21/03/2008: PA 7 anniversary demo. Changes:
- Texts translated to french thanks to Greeeg.
- CPU value modified: now it shows max CPU usage detected instead of an average of all values detected.
- Sprite rotation bug fixed.
- Poison bug fixed: if battle was finished because someone was killed by poison damage the game showed weird behaviour.
- HEL version number fixed.
- Bar timmings adjusted a bit.
Download both versions via Comments and Give Feedback