* Fixed wav playback bug!
* Fixed crash bug relating to extremely long file extensions (thanks BackBon3)
* Fixed issue with saving bookmarks.
* Fixed some issues with shoutcast playlists and streams.
* Fixed a weird issue with renaming.
* Changed vCard parsing, should be far more compatible with vCard files now, especially vCard 3.0.
* Changed calendar/day planner written dates to reflect DD/MM/YYYY setting
* Changed bookmarks to auto delete oldest one when you add more than the maximum.
* Added default homebrew save path. Edit the ini file for this option.
* Added .cfg as a text type.
* Added sort by date option on the homebrew database.
* Added messagease keyboard style.
* Added support for 8bit wav playback.
* Added simple proxy support. See the ini for details.
* Added support for loading many more tracker formats, and mp2.
* Added wav file recorder for voice memos.
* Recoded keyboard from scratch, making it bigger, and fixing the shift bug.
* Took out crappy handwriting recognition.
* Improved keyboard speed by a bit, hopefully making typing easier.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.