Posted By: wraggster
DSOrganize by Dragonminded is meant as a homebrew organizer application for the Nintendo DS that should have come built in in the first place.
Fixes found in 3.01
* Added select/cut/copy/paste to all text inputs.
* Added wifi config (including saving back to firmware) with three extra DSOrganize profiles.
* Added ability to bookmark on the web browser by pressing ctrl + b.
* Added basic signal strength to wifi configuration screen.
* Miscelaneous fixes to the HTML renderer.
* Fixed error in file wrapper causing bad file copies.
* Fixed a weird lingering cursor bug in text editor.
* Fixed startup screen error.
* Fixed an error where images that redirect would change the url of the main page loading.
* Fixed a bug with sites that use 1x1 tracking images.
* Fixed error where confirm delete screen on browser allowed you to select ".." or "."
* Fixed some weird bugs with m3u files.
* Fixed select few files not showing their long file names.
* Fixed everything being underlined on sites with bad <a> tags (ds-x.com, etc)
* Fixed error messages not being readable on startup.
* Fixed wifi to be slightly faster again.
* Fixed seeking broken on some file formats.
* Fixed SSID not centered properly.
* Fixed 256x192 images not showing the bottom line.
* Day planner now supports weekly, monthly, and annual events.
* Day planner events are now partially visible on reminder mode.
* Todo now sorts finished events as last.
* Changed handling of escaped characters to include the limited unicode support.
* Changed irc to not display characters under 32 on the ascii map.
* Updated dsWifi again for compatibility.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments