Posted By: wraggster
Demented has posted his first release for the Nintendo DS:
I've made something and I want to share it with the community!
It is a metronome. For those who don't know about, it's a tool to help practicising music.
I haven't seen any on DS. Since I think it's something very suitable for a DS I decided to build one by myself.
The key features are:
- A sequencer with nice drum kit elements which you can activate/deactivate to make part of your own custom rythm.
- Save the current configuration in order to restore it the next time you launch the app.
- Tapping tempo to match rythms of, for instance, a song you're listening now.
- Different Key signatures 4/4, 3/4, 2/4, 1/4
- Help pages to instruct users how to use it
- Nice interface (take a look at it
I've tried to make it as "casual" and polished as possible.
I expect you like it.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments