Posted By: wraggster
News/release from Lyon4
I finally decided to launch me in offering my very first homebrew.
It is far from being finished (interface is minimalist, most search filters are absent), but it is already functional, so as long as you enjoy.
Above all else, this homebrew will serve only those who play the card game Magic: the House.
So if you do not know, homebrew this is not for you.
It provides fast oracle texts (ie, official texts) of all existing cards (except prohibited cards tournaments) and includes a search engine to look for certain cards following criteria (for the moment only the colors or Costs converted Mana)
For now, the interface is rather brief. I will summarize what the different buttons.
In the Main screen:
Stylus: It lets you scroll through the list and select a card (for the text appears at the top)
Up / Down: Allows forward / backward in the list of half a page.
A: advance in the list until the first map beginning with the next letter
L: declines in the list until the first map beginning with the letter earlier.
X: go to "research" (you can also get there by clicking on the top right corner of the screen)
In the menu found:
Stylus: to select / unselect. You click OK (or X) to the search and return to the main screen
X: the equivalent OK.
How does research? :
For the moment, only the "mana" of this menu functions (you can go see page "type" by clicking on the type, but it is no use at all for the moment)
- Party "with" if you unchecks color, the color maps with n'apparaitront more, unless they have a different color, which is checked.
- "Without" of a color is selected, the cards with at least that color n'apparaitront more.
- "Converted mana cost": it's simple, only appear cards with a ccm between the two values (to be equal to a ccm vleur, simply save the min and max the same values by clicking Egal on)
- For the rest: a map corresponding to a test will not unchecked. (Eg if unchecks colorless, maps colorless (artifacts, land ,...) n'apparaitront more.
Version 0.2 (0.1 remained at home):
- Oracle on external file (dldi)
-- Other filters for the search engine (type, text, etc ...)
-- Improve the interface (I had thought about doing a menu on the right side of the screen)
-- Oracle.lyo compress the file so that it takes up less space (1.5 MB for the moment).
-- Automatic update of the oracle. (Feasible)
-- Download images of maps (there will help me)
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments