0.2.0 "books are restored"
you will need to DLDI patch the .nds file for your system. an R4DS binary is included.
new features in 0.2.0:
* last book and page viewed are restored on restart.
* all files in the program's folder ending in .xht or .xhtml are added into the book library.
* support for Latin-1 in XHTML encoded in UTF-8 or iso-8859-1 numeric attribute format. This means some international support (see the included Czech book example).
* page number displayed on right page, positioned according to overall position in book
czech - note that margins has some issues in this case
show the browser with SELECT button. stylus doesn't work , d-pad does.
features carried over from 0.1.0:
* reads XHTML (via expat) and reflows text
* saves each book location in .bkm file
* antialiased, proportional text[/img]
* support books in a subfolder, or anywhere on the media.
* support more than the first 8 books it finds.
* justified text. I had a crappy implementation of this previously, but without a good hyphenation algorithm it can make text even more unreadable.
* better browser UI - looking at COW/TINA.
* support other formats like Plucker. I would like to hear what people are using out there. I would like to support .lit but this looks like a closed format.
* wait cursor while loading.