March 6th, 2007, 01:03 Posted By: wraggster
Updated release from Zarxrax:
This program is created to help me study Japanese (although it is not useful for that purpose yet). It is a basic flashcard program, displaying text on 2 sides of a card. In addition, it has a drawing pad where you can scribble an answer before you flip the card over.
Update: March 4, 2007
After many months of working on this on and off, I was just about ready to give up, but over the past few days I made some significant progress. Here's a new version just to let people know the project isn't dead. It still has a bit of a way to go before it's very useful.
- Renamed the project from DSLearn to DSLearnJ, to indicate it is intended for learning Japanese.
- Can display Japanese characters now! Thanks to Benjamalin!
- DLDI support to load files.
- Don't use the quit option from the pause menu. It's better to restart your DS.
- I don't know what will happen if you put a lot of text on a card, or have a lot of cards.
- If cards are not in the correct format, it will probably lock up.
I plan for the next version to support 3-sided cards (english, kana, kanji), have some options, cleaned up interface, fix bugs and have more stable code.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 1 comments - Join In and Discuss Here