Posted By: wraggster
Jeremysr has updated his DSBible app for the Nintendo DS and released it into the Neoflash Coding Contest, heres the release info:
Project description: A Bible-reading app for DS.
Some main features:
- 4 Bible translations: World English Bible, Bible in Basic English, King James Version, and Louis Second 1910 (French).
- Looking up a verse
The changelog for version 2.5:
- Fixed all the flickering
- Scrolling can be done by dragging the stylus on the text (like Moonshell)
- DSbible now has a logo/icon/titlescreen (Thanks Josiah for creating it!)
- World English Bible translation included, which has paragraph breaks and footnotes
- Footnotes and verse numbers appear in orange text (footnotes appear inline with the text)
- "Back" and "Cancel" buttons implemented all over the program
- Fixed a bug that caused the program to freeze while starting up for some people (Thanks Sebastiaan Leenders for reporting this and helping me fix it!)
- "Louis Second 1910" French translation included, and DSbible itself has been translated to French (Thanks JMS for doing both these things!)
- Loading a book is almost instantaneous
- Holding the stylus on a button in the text viewer for half a second will display a popup describing what that button does
- Bible translations and translations of DSbible can be added and removed easily by adding files or removing the files in the 'translations' and 'lang' directories.
- Bookmarked verses and search terms in the text are now highlighted
- Many minor fixes and graphics improvements have been made
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments