Posted By: wraggster
Primetime00 has released a new version of Aim for the DS:
Alright, DSAIM 0.03e is now out. Here are the following changes that I can remember:
* Recompiled with newest devARMkit and dswifi 0.3d
* Compiled for DLDI
* Hitting up or x simulates the shift key
* Hitting left or y simulates backspace
* Hitting right or a simulates the return key.
* Custom network settings are now saved in /DSAIM/DSAIM.CFG
* Accounts are saved in /DSAIM/DSAIM.ACC
* Saved accounts can be scrolled through using the up/down or x/b keys
* Password fields are now hidden.
Make sure you use the correct DLDI file so that writing to the flash device works.
Hopefully it fixes some of the problems you all have been having.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comemnts