DS-Rom Organizer v220.127.116.11 is released. DS-Rom Organizer is a tool for Windows that is designed for making management and organization of your Nintendo DS Games easier. It allows you to easily store your games in the application, view all of its information, organize the way you want, and even get them transferred over to your “Device” with the press of 1 button.
To make management easy, many different features have been implemented into DS Rom Organizer to enhance your experience:
- Flexible Layout. Create it your own way.
- CD / DVD / HD / ISO Burning
- Black List
- Custom Favorites
- Auto Save Queue
- Multi Threaded
- Auto program updater.
- Organize your game lists the way you want in as many lists desired
- Sort or filter based on game data (such as name, number, size, country, etc)
- Multi Select
- Auto Website checker
- Supports nds, zip, 7z and rar
- Ability to view game information
- Official game database updated Daily
- Verify your games to make sure they will work properly
- Game Trimming to get rid of empty space in your games
- Save Game backup for your precious save files
- All Kinds of Device options.
- Multi Language
- Import / Edit games that are not recognized by the official game database
- Import Covers/Images/Info files straight into the Database. No more 1000’s of files all over the place
- And much more!
DS-Rom Organizer v18.104.22.168 Changelog:
- Fixed: Hyper Import for 3DS wasn't working at all
- New : Hiding Demo Roms for 3DS (same option as for NDS)
- Fixed: 3DS Releasenumber and Romnumber were reversed
- Removed: Old Savemanager for now (not V6 compatible)
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.