Posted By: c99koder
Sam Steele(ie me) has posted a new build of DreamZZT, an open-source ZZT interpreter for the Nintendo DS.
Here's what's new:
* DreamZZT Online support for Nintendo DS
* Support for saving SuperZZT games
* Directory listing in NDS file browser (contributed by ndsdev -at - thedopefish.com)
* Lua interpreter for Nintendo DS builds
* Reduced memory usage so larger games can fit in Nintendo DS RAM
* Multi-line text entry widget for bug reports
* ZZT-OOP script editor
* Meter display for SuperZZT health
* Support SuperZZT "hint" key
* Hold-to-scroll in text windows
For more information visit the DreamZZT DS website.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments