Dragonminded offers the Alpha version 0.21 of its audio player for the Nintendo Wii, "DragonMedia Player.
* Added checking for correct name and share names are invalid names share
* Fixed Issues with Inability to load custom cursors
* Fixed memory leak With ym source file
* Fixed crash bug is Ejecting some media types and a song playing near a tracked module
* Fixed seek media rental flying out of whack Occur When abnormal conditions
* No Longer Shares disappear and reappearance if They Can not Be Found
Currently, this List is limited, as I Have Tried to Set Up the Application Framework Before porting codecs. I am working is getting more formats Such as aac/m4a integrated, and I am interested in. Many have strange Supporting formats as possible Even Beyond What Is Already Implemented.
Ay * * plop * gbs * gym * hes * it * kss * mod * mp1 mp2/mpa * * * nsf mp3 ogg * * s3m
* Sap * sc68 * sid * snd * * spc * NHRSs vgm * wav * xm * ym
DMP supports aussi A Few types playlist.
* * M3u pls
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.