- Fixed SPS in Soul Calibur 2 with JIT.
- Fixed the good 'ol TLBHack, which might fool some games into running again.
- Implement an opcode which makes it possible to get into the NES games in Animal Crossing - unplayable graphics though ;p
- Rewrite memory management, hopefully banishing "failed to map 1 gb contiguous memory" 32-bit Dolphin errors to history'
- Fix Peek_Color bug that was only present in JIT x64 build.
Software Graphics plugin:
- Added TEV stage output dumping.
- Fixed Command Processor interrupt handling.
DirectX Graphics plugin:
- Many accuracy fixes and speedups, for specifics please see SVN commit logs.
- Implemented more proper EFB behavior.
- Fix crashes which could happen when resizing the render window.
OpenGL Graphics plugin:
- Fixed depth of field effect in Wind Waker (use copy EFB to GL texture).
- Other fixes, again see SVN log for specifics
- First sounds from Zelda ucode (Pikmin)!
- Minor speedups.
- Change default key layout to be more handy and not interfere with other default keys.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.