Nintendo GameCube and Nintendo Wii emulator for Windows has been updated. Changes:
- Tons of progress on the DSP LLE front;
- Correct texture scaling (now works correctly when adding output together from indirect stages which use power 2 and non power 2 textures);
- Fix a bug which could keep memcards from being created;
- Fix controls in Sonic Adventure DX;
- Fix using XFB in single core mode;
- Fix OSX build ;
- Begin fixing bounding boxes, paper mario and such show benifits from this;
- Fix existenze demo! (I love this thing, haha);
- GUI usability fixes.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.