Dolphin OpenAL-sane-defaults Git 3.5-1818 is compiled. Dolphin OpenAL-sane-defaults is a branch of Dolphin. Dolphin is the first Gamecube emulator able to run commercial games! Dolphin is a great Gamecube(NGC) and Wii emulator. It has a partial Wii support and plays most Gamecube games. Dolphin has been changed SVN to Git recently.
Dolphin OpenAL-sane-defaults Git changelog:
* Removed a redundant tooltip text.
* Changed the default audio latency to 2. Made soft_oal.dll the default on Windows builds as the old OpenAL32.dll is outdated and contains bugs.
* [Android] Make the banners display a little larger. Now they don't look like tiny icons in the game list.
* [Android] Fix Wii games.
* Change per instruction run counts to u64 on all platforms. JIT64 and JITIL runcount isn't implemented properly(and is disabled) so this doesn't effect them.
* Add an OSD message to remind the user if Shader Debugging is enabled
Fixes issue 6497.
* [Android] Prevent duplicate duplicate items from being in the game list at one time.
Previously it was possible for a game with the same path and name to be in the list as another. This is annoying because duplicates ae (obviously) no different from the initial item.
This prevents duplicates from entering the list.
The way this works is:
1. We get the final list of items to add to the list.
2. Loop through it using two indices, which, for this explanation I'll call [item] and [itemAfter]
We compare path name at item with index [item] and the path name at item with index [itemAfter]
To phrase this numerically comparison works like so:
for (int i = 0; i listSize; i++)
if (i+1 listSize)
3. For each path comparison that is true, remove item at [indexNext].
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.