Dolphin Git 4.0-5489 is compiled. This is the trunk of Dolphin Project. Dolphin is the first Gamecube emulator able to run commercial games! Dolphin is a Gamecube, Wii and Triforce (the arcade machine based on the Gamecube) emulator which supports many extra features and abilities not present on the original consoles. It has a partial Wii support and plays most Gamecube games.
Dolphin Git changelog:
* Merge pull request #2038 from magumagu/disable-thread-safety-checks
Disable thread safety assertions added in PR1987.
* Disable thread safety assertions added in PR1987.
We do a whole bunch of non-threadsafe stuff, especially in the UI, and I'm
probably not going to get around to implementing a threadsafe framework
for interaction between the UI and the CPU thread anytime soon. See issue
* Merge pull request #2045 from greyrogue/master
Add Datel AGP save commands for SRAM/FRAM. Improve EEPROM.
* Add save commands for SRAM/FRAM. Improve EEPROM.
Handle possible endian file read issues at file access time instead of
using Swap64 on every access.
Code comments and clean up.
* Merge pull request #2057 from lioncash/busy
DolphinWX: Remove unnecessary wxBeginBusyCursor and wxEndBusyCursor calls
* DolphinWX: Remove unnecessary wxBeginBusyCursor and wxEndBusyCursor calls
The UI greys all buttons when shutting down, so it's sufficient as a visual cue
* Merge pull request #2037 from magumagu/illegal-inst-handling
Improve illegal instruction handling.
* Make all unknown opcodes behave consistently.
Consistently fall back to the interpreter for unknown instructions, and
make sure GetOpInfo() always returns a non-null pointer.
* Improve illegal instruction handling.
This should more reliably show an error message for illegal
* Merge pull request #2032 from mathieui/update-libusb-externals
Update the libusb in externals to 1.0.19 (latest)
* Externals: Clean up some unneeded files from libusb
And add a DOLPHIN file recapitulating the changes from upstream
* Externals: add Dolphin-specific patches to libusb
* Externals: update libusb to version 1.0.19
* Merge pull request #2056 from delroth/avidump-silent
Windows AVIDump: support "silent" frame dumping
* Windows AVIDump: support "silent" frame dumping
When enabled, the silent option will avoid popping up dialog boxes for
overwrite confirmation or codec selection. The codec selection defaults to
This is required for FifoCI on Windows which needs to drive Dolphin from the
command line exclusively.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.