Dolphin Git 3.5-1758 is compiled. This is the trunk of Dolphin Project. Dolphin is the first Gamecube emulator able to run commercial games! Dolphin is a Gamecube, Wii and Triforce (the arcade machine based on the Gamecube) emulator which supports many extra features and abilities not present on the original consoles. It has a partial Wii support and plays most Gamecube games.
Dolphin Git changelog:
- [Android] Use a HashMap in PrefsFragment.java instead of two CharSequence arrays.
- [Android] Seems like InputConfigFragment.java also had explicit list indexing. Removed it from here too.
- [Android] Remove unnecessary explicit indexing of entries in a List within AboutFragment.java
- Software Renderer: Show each backend's display name instead of its short name in the config dialog.
- ShaderGen: Optimize out most function calls for uid generation.
- LightingShaderGen: Use macro magic instead of snprintf. Should fix performance problems.
- ShaderGen: Static inline everything.
- PixelShaderGen: Optimize shader uid data order.
- VertexShaderGen: Optimize shader uid data order.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.