August 16th, 2011, 15:02 Posted By: wraggster
Crediar , to whom we owe a multitude of excellent programs on Wii (preloader, sneek, various faults, etc..) offers us one last gift before his swan song, it was unfortunately no time to develop and having announced his retirement from the stage homebrew wii a few days ago. It is therefore de Dios Mio Lite, a pseudo loader Gamecube on Wii, which, unlike Dios Mio (GC USB loader which will remain in the state of POC demonstration was made that it could never work properly due to the architecture of the Wii), will launch the games from the front SD slot of the wii. Why a "pseudo loader"? For the simple reason that only hack / patch the BC (file system required for running games on Wii GC) of the console and must be used in conjunction with SNEEK + DI (which allows to virtualize a Menu System complete and launch games from an SD card). DML is a kind of beautiful in Sneek + DI overlay to launch the games from Gamecube and it is unfortunately not designed (in the current situation of less) for use on a NAND "real". One would hope that third-party tools are developed in this sense, time will tell ... It is therefore the first and last version of DML, the author abandoned the project development and is not open-source . However, it seems to work great, to see the video below:
Installation (SNEEK + DI)
- Download MIOSv10 from official servers (NUS) and decrypt (Nus Downloader is perfect for this task)
- Copy the file "0000000c.app" obtained in the directory FixELF
- Use FixELF to create the patched with the following command: "FixELF 0000000c.app DML.elf 0000008.app"
- Navigating the NAND virtual directory "/ title/00000001/00000100/content /"
- Replace the file "00000008.app" original with the one generated FixELF (*)
- You can now choose from the Gamecube games menu SNEEK + ID (A GC or Wii disc MUST be in the drive) (*) The file "00000008.app" created by FixELF should normally be 214,840 bytes and have the following CRC32: 60C9BE58 ATTENTION: DML operates from R157 SNEEK but Gamecube games using streaming audio require mandatory SNEEK R168 (these games will work but will lack the audio tracks using the audio streaming ). crediar If you wish to support, you can download DML at the host that he has chosen here The file is still available directly on our servers for convenience. Dios Mio Lite (POC) Official site: http:/ / gbatemp.net/t304789-dios-mios-lite-proof-of-concept-release
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here