Posted By: JKKDARK
After confirmation that it would be tearing into North America last month, SEGA has announced that its Pokemon-alike Nintendo DS title, Dinosaur King, will also be heading to Europe.
No exact date was given for when Dinosaur King, based on SEGA’s popular card trading series, might arrive. But for fans of the franchise (which is also a popular animated television series), we imagine the wait’ll be worth it.
* Over 100 dinosaurs to collect. As players travel the globe finding dinosaurs they can keep track of those they’ve collected in a Dinosaur Encyclopedia which also gives scientific data and genealogy facts on the dinosaurs as well…
* Special attacks to master. The more battles that are won, the move powerful the dinosaurs become. Players can master over 240 special moves and tricks overall.
* Head-to-head 3D arena battles. Experience exciting dinosaur combat as they square off with opponents in rich 3D environments.
* Exciting dinosaur digs. Players unearth fossils like real paleontologists with the stylus and bring the authentic dinosaurs from all over the world to life.
* Five exotic areas to explore. Excavating in North America, Asia, Europe, Antarctica, and Africa, players will unearth the actual dinosaurs of those regions in hours and hours of gameplay
* Exciting multiplayer fighting action. Players will enter into fast-paced dinosaur battles and trade rare items as well as dinosaurs with friends via Wi-Fi.
Of course, you could always import when it arrives in North America this August.