Here are a few of the missed releases from devkitPro:
* add IPC sync bits to irqEnable/Disable functions.
* refactor & simplify fifo command pipe, this fixes a problem we were having with wifi.
* add critical section macros.
* use size optimisation for arm7 code.
* add shadow variables for write only registers.
* add oamAffineTransformation, oamSetMosaicSub.
* use correct names for mosaic registers.
* CR doesn’t do newline in console.
* add systemShutDown function.
* clear memory after realloc in DynamicArraySet as per viewtopic.php?f=15&t=414
* correct memory corruption as per viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1328
* add cpu usage helper functions.
* patch applied from https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=d … tid=668551
* Correct some issues with strict aliasing in gcc 4.4.0
* Remove duplicate functionality & use libnds functions in preference.
devkitARM release 26
* Updated to binutils 2.19.1
* Updated to gcc 4.4.0
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.