August 17th, 2009, 18:42 Posted By: wraggster
News via http://www.aep-emu.de/
DeSmuME ReRecording is a Nintendo DS emulator (based on DeSmuME.) >
hmm, 0.9.4+ desyncs even when I play an existing movie (it sometimes playback correctly). I usually don´t use the 0.9.4 official, so I don´t know if it´s plus-specific issue. Anyway, using 0.9.4+ might not be safe at the moment... I think I´ll investigate what´s wrong.
Again, for making a new movie, you should use 0.9.4 instead of 0.9.2, since it emulates things better.
One of major advantages is sound emulation. You´ll hear really bad sound with 0.9.2, especially when you play a game which uses a streamed sound.
Anyway, I´ve made an improved version of 0.9.4 official!
My 0.9.4+ has:
* Less desyncs (savestate has been updated, but you can read old savestates as well)
* Lua scripting with advanced graphic functions (they don´t work for now even on the latest svn version, but hopefully they´ll get fixed soon)
* Path settings
* State rewinding (it´s not tested at all, oh well)
* Magnification filters like hq2x
* Other little bugfixes (ex. frame advance improvement)
Still, it should sync fine with 0.9.4 movies. Let´s try it now!
Note: these codes are ported from the svn trunk.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here