- Play NDS and GBA game ROM's directly from a MiniSD card
- Play homebrew/public domain software (even old NES roms!)
- Watch movie files
- Listen to MP3 music
- View image files
- View eBooks
- Expandable - simply add another SD card when you run out of space
- 32 megabytes of SDRAM and 128 kilobytes SRAM onboard, providing smooth -GBA ROM gameplay and support for DSLinux
- Homebrew FAT libraries will recognise CycloDS, resulting in excellent homebrew software compatibility
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.