CrystalBoy v1.3 is released. CrystalBoy is a GameBoy emulator written in C#.
- Emulated Hardware:
*Game Boy B & W
*Game Boy Color
- Windows Forms UI
*Real framerate limiter (Still not accurate enough, as it seems to limit at 62/63 FPS and not 60… But way better than before)
- Rendering methods
*Direct3D (Using Managed DirectX, only works in 32 bits)
*Direct3D 9 (Using SlimDX, should work everywhere provided you install the SlimDX runtime)
CrystalBoy v1.3 Changelog:
* More accurate CPU emulation (according to the tests, all instructions now compute 100% exact… Only HALT and STOP may need reworking)
* Direct2D render method with SlimDX (March 2011)
* More accurate graphics emulation (dynamic color palette changes, correct sprite priority emulation)
* "Perfect" RTC emulation
* Bugfixes in Mapper emulation (generic mapper bugfixes and some MBCx specific ones)
* Enhanced various areas dealing with game information
* Added support for saving the RAM for games with battery (finally !)
* Saving the RAM also saves the RTC information for games using the RTC
* UI is now localizable
* Added fr-FR localization
* Better detection of invalid plugins, which should prevent crashes.
* Hardware Type can now be changed using UI (Menu items previously did nothing…)
* Various chanegs in emulation for hardware type switching. (Quite logically, changing hardware now requires the emulation to be reset)
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.