Consolius contacted DCEmu today and asked us to release 2 emulators on his behalf, heres the details:
Colem for the Wii
Colecovision emulator for the Wii game console.
* Copy the application folder in the "apps" directory of the SD card (HomeBrew channel structure).
* Create a directory "/roms/romscol" on the SD card
* Put all your roms (.rom or .zip) in that directory including the system rom (named "coleco.rom")
* Boot the emulator from the HomeBrew Channel.
* Select ROM and press the "2" button."
"HOME" to exit the emulator at anytime.
"cursor keys" to navigate up/down/left/right.
"button 2" to shoot (or whatever...)
"plus" to invoke the emulated console's Keyboard/keyPad (press "plus" again to swap the joystick/keyPad number)
and "2" button again to come back to the game and/or confirm the pad key press.
"minus" to go back to the ROMs menu.
* SDHC support (build with latest libogc and libfat)
* Some incompatibility issues
* some problems in double buffering causing some corruptions in GFX.
* Sound to be improved in a next release...
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.