The Snes Mini console is a massive hit for Nintendo, although we homebrew and emulation fans know how good playing games from yesteryear is, heres the news:
Cluster has released hakchi2 with support for the new SNES Classic Mini from Nintendo. You can find the release in his GitHub repository or in the download section here.
Changelog v2.20 (internal version 126.96.36.199):
* SNES Classic Mini support.
* Automatic ROM conversion to special SNES Classic Mini's format. ~75% of games are working fine. You can use RetroArch mod for problem games.
* For expert users: you can select SNES game and press Ctrl+Alt+E to show hidden Preset ID editor.
* Individual profiles for different consoles, so you can use the same hakchi2 for both NES, SNES, Famicom and Super Famicom. You can select console type using "Settings menu".
* 7-Zip compression support for all platforms and emulators. You can compress or decompress any game using only one checkbox.
* Group operations. Now you can select multiple games in the main window, right click on them and do mass compression or mass cover downloading only for selected games. Hold control to select individual games.
* For expert users: NAND dump, NAND-B dump and memboot features. Don't use it if you don't known what is it.
* Some bugfixes and refactoring.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.