Citra Git (2015/02/17) is compiled. Citra is an experimental open-source Nintendo 3DS emulator/debugger written in C++. At this time, it only emulates a very small subset of 3DS hardware, and therefore is only useful for booting/debugging very simple homebrew demos. Citra is licensed under the GPLv2. Refer to the license.txt file included.
Citra Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #578 from linkmauve/math-typo
VideoCore: Fix a typo in Vec4 MakeVec(T, Vec3), where the second argument was Vec2 instead
* VideoCore: Fix a typo in Vec4 MakeVec(T, Vec3), where the second argument was Vec2 instead.
* Merge pull request #577 from Subv/err
Services: Fixed "Tried to connect to named port err:f".
* Services: Fixed "Tried to connect to named port err:f".
err:f is a named port, not a service
* Merge pull request #574 from lioncash/warn
vfpdouble: Use %p for printing pointer addresses.
* vfpdouble: Use %p for printing pointer addresses.
* Merge pull request #576 from lioncash/usad
dyncom: Actually set the destination register for USAD8/USADA8.
* dyncom: Actually set the destination register for USAD8/USADA8.
Idiotville: Population: 1 - Inhabitant name: Lioncash
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.