Citra Git (2014/12/21) is compiled. Citra is an experimental open-source Nintendo 3DS emulator/debugger written in C++. At this time, it only emulates a very small subset of 3DS hardware, and therefore is only useful for booting/debugging very simple homebrew demos. Citra is licensed under the GPLv2. Refer to the license.txt file included.
Citra Git Changelog:
* Update README.md
* Merge pull request #271 from archshift/createf
Added CreateFile to the FS_USER service
* Added CreateFile to the FS_USER service
Tested with hwtests.
* Merge pull request #323 from lioncash/saddsub
armemu: Implement SADD8/SSUB8
* armemu: Implement SADD8/SSUB8
* Merge pull request #318 from bunnei/simulate-thread-sleep
Thread: Wait current thread on svc_SleepThread
* Thread: Wait current thread on svc_SleepThread
- Removed unused VBLANK sleep mode
- Added error log for bad context switch
- Renamed VerifyWait to CheckWaitType to be more clear
* Merge pull request #319 from yuriks/travis-apt-cache
Travis: Enable caching of dependencies
* Travis: Try to cache downloaded files to work around sf.net sucking
* Travis: Enable APT cache. This should give us a small boost http://docs.travis-ci.com/user/cachi...buntu-packages
* Merge pull request #316 from yuriks/thread-handle
Kernel: Implement support for current thread pseudo-handle
* Kernel: Implement support for current thread pseudo-handle
This boots a few (mostly Nintendo 1st party) games further.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.