Freezy offers "Munch Chunk", a puzzle game where you must display the words "Chunk" or "Munch" by eliminating the blocks of the same colors that are side by side.
* First beta given to a friend of mine.
* Got XML save / load to work, savegames work now yay!
* The game might decide you have no more 'to munch Chunks' in some rare cases, even though there is one left. I'll fix this as soon as possible
* When I have a USB harddrive attached, the code dumps randomly ingame sometimes to mouse.o code.
* Added column and row refilling
* Enhanced the movement of the 'Chunks'
* Expanded the menu option with:
o Added a single 'Chunk' as a size & color preview
o Refilling (None | row | column | first rows | columns first)
* Rewrote the display back to RI from SDL (Yay, finally SDL works for me on the Wii!)
* Added option to the options menu (4 different sizes, refilling (yes / no))
The original game was made by me for the PC, which included 10 colors (still in the game). To make it work on the Wii I rewrote parts to display the GX, which did not work as well for me. . . .
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.