Posted By: wraggster
News via gxmod
Cashman proposes a new version of Channel File Manager, a utility based on WAD Manager 1.3 and AnyTitle Deleter and allows you to manage your Wii channel menu. You can install devices from your choice, and uninstall. The homebrew may also use your CIOS to benefit the installation chains.
You must create a folder named wad at the root of your device (SD Card, SD Gecko or USB storage device) and put all your files WAD.
If you want to remove a "title" and you do not have the WAD file in the choice of device select "Internal Memory of the Wii."
If you have a Custom IOS installed on your Wii to the 249 location, make sure it is a revision version 04 or higher (if it is a Custom IOS Tona or Waninkoko).
News / corrections:
- Compiled with the libogc 1.7.1
- Compiled with the libfat 1.0.2
- Added support SDHC
- Improved USB support
- Support USB 2.0 (with 202 or IOS IOS 249)
- Change the system to load Custom IOS:
Channel File Manager * load first IOS249
* If the IOS249 does not exist, it will load the IOS202
* If the IOS202 does not exist, it will load another IOS
- Added language "Spanish" (BETA)
- Add an introduction Cashman's Productions to launch
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments