Cen64 Git (2015/06/10) is compiled. Cen64 is a Cycle-Accurate Nintendo 64 Simulator.
Cen64 Git Changelog:
* Fix a serious typo.
* Add (initial) audio support.
"It's a meeee, Mario!"
There's no resampler as of yet, so we just tell OpenAL
that everything is 44.1KHz for the time being. In the
future, a resampler thread will be created and things
won't sound as bad as they do in this commit.
* Update 8303 CIC checksum.
* Add a temporary hack for the CACHE instruction.
When a CACHE instruction uses a mapped virtual address,
and a TLB miss results... just ignore it! Clearly, this
isn't the right thing to do, but all documentation is
ambiguous and this seems to float the boat for now.
* VI: Save processor context before using floats.
* VR4300: Minor optimization.
* VR4300: CACHE instructions can't cause TLB Mod.
* VR4300: Minor pipeline optimizations.
* Prevent a possible crash on Windows/SSE2 builds.
* Workaround an X11 keypress issue?
* Work on cleaning up the build system somewhat.
* Mutexes seem to result in better performance?
* Commit the new WinAPI user interface.
Streamline the Windows version of the source. There is
some breakage with regard to the console window and other
odds and ends.
* More cleanup/streamlining of UI pullup.
* Commit the new X11 user interface.
Streamline the design/layout of the UI code. An excellent,
unexpected side-effect of this commit resulted in a significant
increase in performance...
* Fix comment styles and such things.
* Refactor windowing component of VI.
* Start working in the new interfaces.
Seriously broken WinAPI stuff, no input, no multi-
threading a bunch of other terrible stuff (yet).
* Add low-level memory allocation interfaces.
* Migrate keycodes into new directories.
* Commit a WinAPI implementation of cen64_gl_*.
* Commit an X11 implementation of cen64_gl_*.
This cen64_gl_* common API will eventually replace the OS-
dependent windowing setup disaster that occurs when we currently
* Add a function to save/restore hostregs.
* Various small optimizations.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.