SNES, GB & GBC emulator has been updated recently. Changes:
- fixed auto joypad polling edge case; fixes Ys 5 controls;
- fixed Justifier polling code; Lethal Enforcers should be fully responsive once again;
- rewrote SNES S-SMP processor core (~20% code reduction);
- fixed Game Boy 8x16 sprite mode; fixed some sprites in Zelda: Link's Awakening;
- treat Game Boy HuC1 RAM enable flag as writable flag instead; fixes Pokemon Card GB;
- created far faster XML parser; bsnes can now load XML files once again;
- updated to mightymo's most recent cheat code database;
- internal color calculations now performed at 30-bits per pixel;
- gamma slider now acts as fine-tuned gamma ramp option.
News source: http://byuu.org
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.