bsnes v080 is released. bsnes is an emulator for the Super Famicom and SNES video game systems. The purpose of the emulator is a bit different from other emulators: it focuses on accuracy, debugging functionality, and clean code.
bsnes v080 Changelog:
This release adds low-level emulation of the Hitachi HG51B169 DSP, which was used in Mega Man X2 and Mega Man X3 as the Cx4 chip. It also fixes a regression in both the sound core and cheat engine.
You will now need the HG51B169 data ROM to play MMX2/MMX3. You can get that here. I will not be including it with bsnes.
Once again, Cx4 LLE could not have been possible without the help of Dr. Decapitator, Jonas Quinn, Overload and Segher. Be sure to thank them, please!
- added Cx4 low-level emulation; removed Cx4 high-level emulation code
- fixed S-SMP synchronization to S-CPU on CPUIO writes
- controllers now have their own threads and classes
- serial controller is now emulated as an actual controller, rather than as a coprocessor
- added link coprocessor module for special chip research and homebrew
- fixed cheat codes that target mask ROM addresses [Cydrak]
- fixed compilation error with the latest GCC 4.6.0 beta releases
- added flexibility to XML memory mapping file format
- updated to mightymo's latest cheat pack (2011-06-20)
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.