Super Nintendo emulator has been updated recently. Changes:
- rewrote S-DD1 module to decompress individual bytes at a time;
- simplified SPC7110 deinterleaving code;
- OBC1 should not clear RAM on reset [Jonas Quinn];
- fixed enum-cast compilation errors with the latest GCC 4.6.x releases;
- added bsnes logo to about screen;
- make phoenix=gtk will now build the GTK+ port on Linux;
- added settings.startFullScreen to the config file for front-end users;
- added advanced settings option to disable window compositor (only works on Windows and Xfce);
- merged settings windows into the panel approach used by bsnes/Qt in the past;
- fixed a crashing bug on input settings window;
- fixed GTK+ auto-geometry sizing;
- added screenshot capture capability;
- added exit emulator hotkey (defaults to being unmapped);
- Xorg keyboard polling now uses cached Display variable [Bisqwit];
- cheat code database updated [mightymo].
News source: http://byuu.org
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.