WIP version of Super Nintendo emulator has been updated recently. Changes:
- added Direct3D HLSL pixel shader support [mudlord];
- fixed a signal issue that caused loading games to take 1-2 seconds longer in v059;
- 21fx API revised to its final form, S-MSU (public documentation pending);
- worked around QTBUG-7188 to fix multi-file 7-zip file listbox to update when scrolling;
- added scale max - normal, wide, and wide zoom modes to fullscreen mode;
- added overscan cropping tool (needed for wide zoom mode; useful for developers simulating games on a real TV);
- added "go up one folder" button to file load dialog;
- added group (un)assignment to the input settings window;
- now honors input.allowInvalidInput setting; defaults to false [Jonas Quinn];
- cheat code editor grays out empty slots;
- cheat code editor adds "clear selected" button to quickly erase multiple cheat codes;
- to load folders as game images, folders must end in .sfc, .bs, .st, .gb now;
- debugger: added S-CPU (H)DMA registers; S-SMP registers; S-DSP registers to properties list;
- snesfilter: HQ2x filter is now multi-threaded (scales infinitely: the more cores you have, the less overhead required);
- pixelshaders: added screen curvature shader to simulate curved CRT tubes;
- source: lots of code cleanup, as always.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.