SNES emulator has been updated recently. Changes:
- added 21fx support;
- added movie recording and playback support;
- added rewind support (enable under Settings->Configuration->Advanced, use backspace key to rewind);
- added speedup (fast forward) and slowdown key bindings;
- audio no longer stutters on Windows when moving or resizing the main window
co-processors can now specify their own clock rates instead of sharing the S-CPU clock rate;
- Super Game Boy 2 now runs at the correct hardware speed, and not 2.4% faster like the Super Game Boy 1 does;
- added Vsync support to the Windows OpenGL driver (Intel graphics drivers do not support this option, because their engineers are lazy);
- OpenGL driver no longer re-initializes when changing video synchronization, helps pixel shaders;
- refactored user interface compilation; now split into several object files, auto-generated MOC files placed under src/obj/;
- worked around a bug in the PulseAudio sound server that was causing the ALSA output driver to lock up [BearOso];
- rewrote and simplified the save state manager, it is no longer a part of the core;
- S-DD1 and SPC7110 can now access up to 256MB via their MMCs;
- re-added background and OAM layer toggling under the tools dialog;
- added config file options to adjust emulation speed levels (config.system.speed*);
- added snesreader, snesfilter and supergameboy support to the OS X port;
- added a really neat pixel shader that can perform point scaling to non-even multiples, eg it looks great even with aspect correction [Fes];
- upgraded to Qt 4.6.0 official.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.