bootlib is a library that aids in the booting of .nds files in programs.
GBAMP Internal loader = Working
SuperCard Internal Loader = Working
Chishm's Loader = Working
M3 Internal Loader = not tested
Please test the test application on an M3 Slot-2 please!
Feedback is much apprciated!
* Cart Detection
* Automatic loader selection
* Works in libnds and PAlib (Solution will be posted later).
Copyright 2007 Maxwell Goodman (TeenDev, max482wert, tondopie, TheOnlyEnglishRose)
Copyright 2007 Michael Chisholm (chishm)
1. Give Credit to those credited here, including myself.
2. Do not use for illegal purposes (e.g. Loading illegal ROMs, etc.)
3. Do not modify it and reuse and/or redistruibute without my approval and knowledge.
* DevKitARM r20/r21
* Refer to the included example for your prefered library (libnds or PAlib).
* Include the bootlib directory in your project root (for the example project)
* Just call the above functions for each processor. The library features automatic cart detection and calls a different loader for each flashcart.
* Add the *.bin into your arm9 "data" directory.
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* AIM: max482wert
* MSN: email@example.com
* Lick (Looking at the rebootlib source helped me make a structure for this library)
* Chishm (For the Generic NDS Loader as well as the GBAMP one too. This would not be possible without libfat either)
* Moonlight (For the SuperCard Loader)
* DragonMinded (For the SuperCard Loader)