binjgb v0.1.5 is released. binjgb is a Gameboy emulator implemented in C. It's a simple GB/GBC emulator.
* Runs in the browser using WebAssembly
* Hacky-but-passable CGB support!
* Cycle accurate, passes many timing tests (see below)
* Supports MBC1, MBC1M, MMM01, MBC2, MBC3, MBC5 and HuC1
* Save/load battery backup
* Save/load emulator state to file
* Fast-forward, pause and step one frame
* Rewind and seek to specific cycle
* Disable/enable each audio channel
* Disable/enable BG, Window and Sprite layers
* Convenient Python test harness using hashes to validate
* (WIP) Debugger with various visualizations (see below)
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.