binjgb is a Gameboy emulator implemented in C. It's a simple GB/GBC emulator.
* Fix high DPI rendering on MacOS
* Remove deprecated texture2D function from shader
* Merge pull request #17 from binji/shader-version
* Prepend shader version; avoid deprecated features
* Merge pull request #15 from aconbere/anders/fix_compile_errors_on_osx
* use PRIu64 as advised
* Fixes compile errors for implicit instantiation on osx
* Fix bugs I introduced in the last commit
* Clean up demo.js some more
* Use ES6 classes in demo.js
* Use idb library in demo.js
* Update wasm module after bg priority fix
* Fix bg priority bug
* Allow the UI to capture the keyboard
* Add delete button to JS demo
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.