BibleQuiz is an open-source quiz game. Test your knowledge about the bible. Created by wplaat (www.plaatsoft.nl).
- 2D Quiz gameboard with special graphical effects.
- Support for four concurrent players
- Many questions about many topics available
- Game player score is stored on SD Card.
- Game available in five languages
- WiiMote device support
- 10 background music tracks
- Several sound effects
This evening BibleQuiz 0.94 is released by PlaatSoft.
19/11/2009 Version 0.94
- Maintenance release
- Added functionality to trace game events to trace file.
- Improve network thread
- Use libfat 1.0.6 as disk access engine
- Use libmxml 2.6 library as xml engine
- Use libogc 1.8.0 library as Wii interface engine
- Build game with devkitPPC r19 compiler.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.