One of the best GameBoy/GameBoy Color emulators has been updated. Changes:
- greatly improved game link accuracy, most games should now work perfectly.
- added optional HQ2X and Scale2x graphics filters
- various accuracy improvements including sound registers, joypad timing, and lcd/interrupt timing
- Performance/efficiency improvements including waitloop detection and more efficient high quality sound rendering and others
- Major debugger improvements: Supports SYM files containing debug symbols. "on jump" access breakpoints. immideate entry of data into assembler, data, and stack viewer. improved assembler flexibility. Multiline code/data entry window. - Keyboard shortcut for navigation to previous/next breakpoint, label etc. Live update memory mode. edit IO map registers. Fixed causes of accidental running while debugging.
- Sound quality improvements: CH3 and CH4 are now bandlimited in high quality mode. Improved DC offset accuracy. fixed sound timing inaccuracies.
- Improved WAV writer + screenshot recording. Fixed audio/video desync problems. Exported files are now better named.
- fixed windows 98 compatibility problem. eliminated requirement for DX9. improved wine support.
- New truecolor/hi-res icon.
- Many small bug fixes and improvements.
News source: http://bgb.bircd.org
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.