One of the best GameBoy/GameBoy Color emulators has been updated. Changes:
- fixed time keeping problems (hiccups) on windows 7.
- fixed inaccuracy in mid-scanline change of LCDC bits (gejmboj).
- fixed a condition that would cause inaccurate timing of interrupt (final fantasy adventure).
- added "gameboy or GBC" system mode setting. added "blurry" doubler.
- fixed searching any opcode with a space giving "IO error 105".
- added field in IO map to view/edit the "low" bank of multicart emulation.
- fixed "remotejoy" bring broken. screen window can now init on secondary monitor.
- fixed failure of GUI elements initing on secondary monitor.
- fixed wrong field in wav file written.
News source: http://bgb.bircd.org
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.