Posted By: wraggster
Soulanger / Filipino Brewed Coffee has posted an entry into the Neoflash Compo:
BB DevWifi lets you send files on your pc to your ds via wifi and then automatically runs it. This would certainly help fellow developers.
You can also send normal files, then ignores about running it.
It saves the file to the /_soulanger/receivedFiles/ folder.
I have added motion so could toy the background for a bit.
Sorry for non-windows users the server was made only for windows.
There is also a defaultIP.txt that you can edit, that would make your sending easier and faster.
How to use:
1. Extract all files to your root.
2. Run the server. (Balik Bayan Server.exe)
3. Copy your ip adress below the start server. 192.168.x.xxx or similar.
4. Goto your sdcard:_soulanger
5. The open defaultIP.txt with your notepad.
6. Erase 192.168.1.109 and change it with your ip address here.
7. Now put your sd card in your cart then run Balik Bayan DevWifi.nds
8. Dont do anything yet
8. Go back to the server. (Balik Bayan Server.exe)
9. Then press start server.
10. If the window freezes it would now wait for your ds to enter.
11. Go back to your ds make sure that the ip is correct then tap enter or press A.
12. If you have done correctly the server would now stop freezing, and display, "Recieved...hi server!! "
12.1. Note "Connection successfull" does not confirm if it got in. I got an error the last minute so i wasnt able to fix it. The only confirmation is that the freezing is gone.
12.2. If you did not connect correctly you can always press B to return.
13. You can now drop n drop files to the server, or browse then upload.
14. If its an nds file it would automatically run. If not you can sent another file.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments