Bigjoe2000 has updated his app for the DS, heres the details:
BackupBuddy is a simple utility that finds all files of the extensions you specift on your card and uploads them to an FTP server. The idea here is that you run this utility when you plug your DS in to charge at night. A few minutes later, you can rest assured that all your day's hard play will be backed up.
New Release. 0.9.1b
1. Supports multiple file types, not just .sav
2. Supports ignore directories (Specify what directories not to scan for files)
3. Allows you to preserve the path, so a file at /Moonshell/bookmarks.sav can now be saved on your FTP server under "upload/Moonshell/bookmarks.sav" You can also turn this feature off and just have all your files saved under "upload"
4. Added applause sound when backup is complete.
5. Renamed configuration file to /data/settings/bb.conf
6. Timestamp is now stored in separate file, so your config file will not be rewritten
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.