Azimer HLE Audio Plugin v0.70 WIP4 is released. It is a HLE audio plugin for Project64 written by Azimer.
*** Coming Soon ***
- Fix Twisted Edge Extreme Snowboarding
- Fix Golden Eye HLE Envelope Mixer code
- Fix BIO Hazard and Mystical Ninja pops
- Attempt to reduce Smash Bros crackles a little bit if possible
- Try to remove MusyX interrupt dependance on dsound code (Causes problems for solutions to fix problems)
*** Near Future ***
- Add MusyX HLE Code
- More audio configuration options (Buffer size adjustments, Bitrate adjustments, MP3 logging)
- HLE speedups/optimizations
- Top Gear Rally - Doesn't seem to do HLE Audio
*** Maybes ***
- Find a solution to the Dolby Prologic problem (help would be nice)
- Music isolation for MP3 logging (big maybe)
- Modified "Force Old Audio Sync" in which speed limiting and interrupts are based on samples per second as
opposed to buffer fill. It may even be better than the default.
Azimer HLE Audio Plugin v0.70 WIP4 Changelog:
AziAudio WIP 4 released. I hope this fixes the instability issues. This might break 1964 or Mupen64. I tried it on Project64 1.4 AFE, 1.6 and 2.1 with success as well as Apollo.
* Added ExitThread to AiUpdate to get around a horrible bug. AiUpdate is remaining open even though PJ 2.1 is supposedly calling TerminateThread, the thread is never terminating. So if the emulator asks for the thread to be Wait = true, it will ExitThread.
* Removed CoInitializeEx and CoUninitialize from the dll for XAudio2. Supposedly they are required but it doesn’t appear to be so. This might cause issues it might not. If it does I can always add it back. This is what WIP builds are for… testing.
Up next for WIP 5 (assuming minimal bugs in WIP 4):
* Fix up and implement the options dialog – make new options, deprecate old ones, and allow them to save.
* Source cleanup to prepare for the v0.70 final release
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.