Angrylion RDP Plus r4 is released. This is a conservative fork of angrylion's RDP plugin that aims to add new features while retaining the accuracy of the original plugin.
Angrylion RDP Plus features:
* More maintainable code base by dividing the huge n64video.cpp into smaller pieces.
* Improved portability by separating the emulator plugin interface and window management from the RDP emulation core.
* Multi-threaded rendering support, which increases performance on multi-core CPUs significantly.
* Replaced deprecated DirectDraw interface with a modern OpenGL 3.3 implementation.
* Added manual window sizing.
* Added fullscreen support.
* Added BMP screenshot support.
* Added settings GUI.
* Slightly improved interlacing performance.
Angrylion RDP Plus r8 Changelog:
Improved unfiltered mode (#65)
Added vsync and exclusive window options (Zilmar plugin only)
Added multithreaded rendering compatibility modes, which allows you to choose between speed and compatibility
Merged angrylion r111 and r112
The window in unfiltered mode is now doubled in size for 320x240ish frames
Fixed repeating random noise patterns when multithreaded rendering is enabled (#67)
Note about the downloads:
angrylion-plus.dll - Project64 plugin
mupen64plus-video-angrylion-plus.dll - Mupen64Plus plugin
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.