Posted By: wraggster
Christ posted this news/release:
AMAP4DS (a map for DS) is a PARIS-METRO DS homebrew major update (v2.0).
AMAP4DS is a simple, fast and easy to use map viewer for the Nintendo DS.
The application's name has changed. The new name is "AMAP4DS" (a map for DS) following by the name of the map included.
Ex : "AMAP4DS-Paris-Metro", not so difficult to understand
I project to release several new maps soon.
AMAP4DS v2.0 TECHNICAL DATAS
- 4 zoom levels
- Large map resolution: 192 x 192 to 1024 x 1024 pixels
- Scroll the map => Stylus or Pad
- Zoom "+" => "Plus" icons, or Space between the two "Plus" icons, or Zoom indicators top, or "R" button, or "X" button
- Zoom "-" => "Minus" icons, or Space between the two "Minus" icons, or Zoom indicators bottom, or "L" button, or "B" button
- Setting distance between the two screens (screen space) => "Black box" icon, or "SELECT" button (not available in the lowest zoom level)
- Show credits => "?" icon, or "START" button
- Larger map (1024 x 1024 max)
- Better map design
- 4 zoom levels (new "low" zoom level with upper screen magnification - "Thumbnail" mode)
- Zooms are now centered to bottom DS center screen
- "Screen Space" icon. You can choose the distance between the two screens: You choose between 0 pixels (no hidden part between the two screens) or 96 pixels (real hidden part between the two screens)
- Proportional scrolling. Slow scrolling for slow Stylus move (map moves at the Stylus speed), fast scrolling for fast Stylus move (map moves twice the Stylus speed).
- "Zoom indicators" icons to zoom and to display actual zoom level
- Filters to avoid abnormal stylus jumps
- Filters to stabilize horizontal and vertical scrollings
- Better global ergonomy
- Economy mode: Switch off the screen lights and pause mode when you close the DS without switching it off (first step to bio-softwares
I hope you will have nice underground trips with this homebrew
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments