Alekmaul offers version 1.3 and 1.4 of " A5200DS "emulator for the Atari 5200 for Nintendo DS / DSi.
* Add automatic detection chip for 16k Roma (Goal You Can Change It)
* Button L to display / hide FPS
* Add R & L to change Rom
* Really fix flickering bp alphalerp is back & SCREEN IS smoother
* Better sound (not so much ...)
* Fix With iEvo bp (it hangs menu)
* Fix pb with B button (Now You Can Use bombs in HERO)
* Remove argc / argv management (test for Another World With history ievo)
* Fix flickering bp (remove alphalerp for now)
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.