AlbertoSONIC offers version 2.0 of " 3DS Paint ". Utility that allows you to draw what you want on the Nintendo 3DS. The archive contains 4 binary (.3ds, .cia, .3dsx and .elf), each for its own launch means.
Cliquez pour agrandir
New 2.0 update brings:
- Whole app rewritten
- Now it exit without crashing, fully working on both NINJHAX and GATEWAY
- Much smoother (30fps paint, 60fps menu)
- Debug features
- A main menu!
- Now you can save your drawings to SDCARD (.bmp image output)!
- HUGE performance improvement
- Less load for 3DS's ARM11 cpu
- Developed and built with latest CTRULIB
- New icon!
- Now using an UI framework!
- "Pop" sound when changing color! (Only for ninjhax users)
- New font!
- Screen Flickering fixed!
- Huge bugfix!
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.