February 6th, 2012, 20:15 Posted By: wraggster
Nintendo's 3DS was the dominant force at Japanese retail last month, its games occupying the top three spots and half of the top ten overall.
Leading the pack was Mario Kart 7, with sales of 388,760 units between December 26 and January 29, according to Enterbrain data passed along by Andriasang.
In second was Capcom's Monster Hunter Tri G, with sales of 319,037, ahead of Super Mario 3D Land, which sold 298,529 units during the month. All three have now sold in excess of a million copies in Japan alone.
01. Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo, 3DS)
02. Monster Hunter Tri G (Capcom, 3DS)
03. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo, 3DS)
04. Armored Core V (From Software, PS3)
05. Resident Evil Revelations (Capcom, 3DS)
06. Musou Orochi 2 (Tecmo Koei, PS3)
07. Inazuma Eleven Go (Level-5, 3DS)
08. Just Dance Wii (Nintendo, Wii)
09. Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Square Enix)
10. Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Masou Kishin II (Namco Bandai, PSP)
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here