N64 emulator has been updated recently. Changes:
- refactor DMA codes design and tweaking;
- enhance DMA in progress status check for game pause fix;
- fix inaccuracy in fastload savestate datetime format compare in certain case;
- minor fix on some header files;
- fix VI_SYNC bug where condition never evaluate to true;
- remove Azimer infinite looping hack for DK64 - no longer required;
- enhance core audio algorithm for delay timing control;
- retain bottom 3 bits for audio length mask then check for multiple of 8;
- fix for Top Gear Rally loud popping/cracking sound at the start of every race (ON HOLD) due to performance hit on speed (no solution yet);
Many other changes and fixes.
News source: http://sites.google.com
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.